- Shakespeare:"Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a lifetime.
- Napoleon:"The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people.
- Einstein:"I am thankful to all those who said NO to me, because of them I did it myself"
- Mahatma Gandhi:"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
- Dr. Seuss:"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."